Online Learning in Coronavirus Era

 Hey Guys, how are you doing? For me, I'm suffering every single day for online class because I am kind of sick with using a laptop, that's the biggest reason why I don't write as much as in quarantine months. Well, I am still in quarantine sadly. I'm sick with the laptop, hence I buy myself an Ipad weeeee.. It is pre-order so I will need to wait for it but it's okay it's cheap enough for me to invest until I work to buy an Ipad Pro. Ughh it's so sexy tho but the price is also sexy hmmm.. I bought an Ipad 8th generation 128GB in Space Gray along with Apple Pencil 1st Gen heehehe. Feels like dream came true. You know I'm a sucker for Apple since iPhone 3G and made my mum bought it for her. Now, I'll have 4 Apple Things tehee.. I've an iPod, Airpods, iPad and Apple Pencil woooo... Honestly, I'm not very into luxury things but I live with dreams to be in Apple Ecosystem. I'm not picky with my clothes, shoes etc. But, I'm picky to get quality gadgets and appliances oh and also skincare and makeup woopss.. Alright I actually don't really have to share since learning online is already tough enough. Oh and I fall in love with Blackpink and Twice during quarantine, HAHAHAHA shhhh don't tell anyone

 

Hello sexy iPad HHAHHA

Post a Comment

0 Comments