Pengalaman di UKM: First Year in UKM


So, hello guys 😄 It's been sooooo long that I take time to update this blog.. HAHAHHA I'm such a busy person you know... So IT'S OFFICIALLY END, MY FIRST YEAR IN UKM WOHOOO!!BH, 

Comment? Hurmmmm life is tough in University for sure, but you got to move to survive...TBH, I JUST WANT A PASS IN MY FINAL EXAMS!
Phewww, I barely get full marks on my quiz guys..I'm literally dying.. What I can do is Redha jerrrr... 

So, my advice is, be prepare on your mental and physical. We're here not just to study hell yeah so many programs to join.. But hey, I'm having fun besides studying forever....

So, I don't want to make this post so long because my writing habits is so much worser now..blehhh... So, let's just onto the pics and videos maybe...

* My LLS Gang*

*On our Dinner Day, MG2KM*

*Having a lunch at Korean Food Restaurant, Finally!*

*How we behave in Lecture*

*First Semester before going into the exam hall*

*First Semester Final Endsss*

*Meet my lil sis, Kak Nuha*

*Yeap, she's much shorter than me HAHAH*

*Yeah, you can say her as a clingy person*

*So, this is Alia, we met just by fate ahahha*

You know, my heart is so attached to UKM and Kolej Keris Mas right now.... AAAHHHH
I hope that I can do so much better in the new semester...I am hoping I become more dillligent and know how to manage my time, hopefully. pheww..
Oh, I forgot some pics of activities...



* Basketball Team ahahaha*

*We are too tired blehh*

*A getaway long long after the tournament hahaha*

*My TG2KM Media Fams*

*They are such a lovelie team*


So, that's summarise my first year in UKM. How about you?? muehehhe
Let's end with some quotes underneath these picturesss

You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.

Truthly, 

Post a Comment

0 Comments