Favourite Lipstick Reviews

Hi everyone, so today I would like to review some of my personal favourites lipsticks, seriously they are the best among the other lipsticks I've tried. FYI, This lipstick collection is because of Covid-19, I don't know why I buy so many of them yet I'm having quarantine days in my home...
So, they are from SIMPLYSITI, WARDAH, FOCALLURE, PERIPERA, IN2IT and LOREAL PARIS.
Well, well without further due, let's go to the reviews :)

*The Covid-19 Lipstick Haul*

From Left to Right
  1. SimplySiti Code: LC47 Matte Warm Brown (Jaga Dia Untukku)
  2. Wardah Longlasting Lipstick Code: 18 (Sunset Orange)
  3. Focallure Easy to Wear Long Lasting Matte Lipstick Code 03 and 08 (Stizza and Fuzzy Wuzzy)
  4. Peripera Ink Matte Blur Tint Code: 02 (Vintage Ginger)
  5. Peripera Ink Matte Blur Tint Code: 07 (Blushed Pink)
  6. Loreal Paris Rouge Signature Code: 130 (I Amaze)
  7. Loreal Paris Rouge Signature Code: 124 (I Embrace)
  8. Wardah Colorfit Velvet Matte Code: 10 (Lively Coral)
  9. IN2IT Colour Stix Matte Code: 03 (Peach)


Reviews:


*Wardah Colorfit Velvet Matte Code: 10 (Lively Coral)*
This Lipstick is super lightweight, pigmented at one swipe, comfy and not drying at all! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it so much but sadly I just buy one cause I feel bad at spending hundreds on my make up... It's a bit orangey in real life. Overall: 100% recommended


*Loreal Paris Rouge Signature Code: 130 (I Amaze)*
I love this collection from Loreal Paris, It feels like a tint. It's watery but giving you full coverage at second swipe. So, it's buildable for someone who doesn't like pigmented lipsticks. It's matte but giving a bit glossy finish. I like it ^^ Overall, I give this 95/100 cause the colours options are bright and might not suitable for someone who loves nude lipsticks 

*IN2IT Colour Stix Matte Code: 03 (Peach)*
This is my first love for Lipsticks, same as my roommate, Alia. She has this too because we both love it so much. It's lightweight, MLBB type and cute. But, the smells a lil bit like crayon :( Overall I give this 80/100 because the color options are too little, just 5! OMG :( and because of the smells bleh


* Wardah Longlasting Lipstick Code: 18 (Sunset Orange)*
I love this lipstick but tbh, the color shown on pictures are not same as the color of the lipstick! Urghhhh I thought it will be orangey, turns out it become super bright orange-red. it's a bit drying but yeah longlasting even you drink a lot using straw, but it isn't transfer-proof. Overall I give it 70/100 cause I'm dissapointed of the colour. 


*Peripera Ink Matte Blur Tint Code: 02 (Vintage Ginger)*


*Peripera Ink Matte Blur Tint Code: 07 (Blushed Pink)*
For these lipsticks, they are On-The-Go lipstick cause it's very small and cute..and..and the feel is so good.... It's comfortable, a bit drying, pigmented, feel like whipped cream on my lips, can make into ombre lips like Korean Style... And also smell like chocolate😍 ughhhh I love it... I want the whole collection pleaseeeeee... Of course 100% recommended 


*SimplySiti Code: LC47 Matte Warm Brown (Jaga Dia Untukku)*
I love this cause it matches my lip colour! The ultimate MLBB colour (My Lips But Better) It's also my OTG lipstick. Recommended for someone having fair to tan skin and having Pinky brownish lips :) 100% recommended


* Focallure Easy to Wear Long Lasting Matte Lipstick Code: 08 (Fuzzy Wuzzy)*


* Focallure Easy to Wear Long Lasting Matte Lipstick Code: 03 (Stizza)*
They are good, smells like cacao but the colors shown on pictures are too different with the outcome, bleh. Overall 85%
 

*The colours on day time and night time*

  1. Focallure Easy to Wear Long Lasting Matte Lipstick Code: 08 (Fuzzy Wuzzy)
  2. SimplySiti Code: LC47 Matte Warm Brown (Jaga Dia Untukku)
  3. Peripera Ink Matte Blur Tint Code: 02 (Vintage Ginger)
  4. Loreal Paris Rouge Signature Code: 130 (I Amaze)
  5. Wardah Longlasting Lipstick Code: 18 (Sunset Orange)
  6.  IN2IT Colour Stix Matte Code: 03 (Peach)
  7. Wardah Colorfit Velvet Matte Code: 10 (Lively Coral)
  8. Peripera Ink Matte Blur Tint Code: 07 (Blushed Pink)
  9. Focallure Easy to Wear Long Lasting Matte Lipstick Code: 03 (Stizza)
  10. Loreal Paris Rouge Signature Code: 124 (I Embrace) P/s: I forgot to wear this one
So yeah, that's it. Phew, that's a lot! So do you want a review like this? Comment below ^^

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Omg banyaknya beli ni. ni mesti kelas online pakai lipstick! From your review, I rasa no.6 tu menawan. Ada rezeki mungkin boleh try sebab agak tak suka lipstick . bila pakai je tak sampai beberapa minute dah ambil tisu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😍❤️ it's okay girl, tak wajib pun pakai, ikut suka hehe

      Delete