UKM Video Interview

Hye everyone,fuhh I'm cleaning the dust over here, tbh I miss to write, so here I am to clarify for the future students that will come to UKM Yeayy (well perhaps nope because of COVID skskk)
Well well well I'm sure that everyone is busy with the vlog, feeling nervous? SAME, Feeling Shy? SAME. I felt that before that I do not regret I'm in UKM now teheeee
I'm right now Second Year students yáll, so feel free to ask anything below tehee
So, for now, I'm just going to put pictures below to make you feel want to come to UKM ahhaha okay enjoyyy
Well I change my mind cause I'm lazy so I'm going to put just a photo HAHAH

Okay an update, feel free to go my video at youtube channel :))
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDSTlArY0aT8vi3mAZzxang

But here's my video heheh:



Post a Comment

0 Comments