UKM: To the end of Semester 1

Hello guys,
yes, I'm still alive here.. I'm currently living happily as I can.. I made some friends, and how cute they are so kind... Yeah for now, maybe the closest to me is KMS friends, #LelakiSemuaSama Gang and also... It's not hard to find a friend here, it's really easy but to find the one that will lend their shoulder is very hard...  However,  life must go on right...So, yeah let's just living the life to the fullest okay 💙💙💙

*This is Alia, we are the so-randomly-planned gang ahha* 

*A part from the gang that always be there for me💘💘💘*


*The worst make-up ever ft. the belle*

*A festive that belongs to my moyang haha*

*LANTERNS!!!!*



Move on? Precisely, I'm still not moving on... However, all those beautiful moments that always fly around the air remind me of good memories... It just now that I need to pave my own route without being attached? But, I'm confidently saying that I'll attach to someone... Just sooner or later... Oh, I still have some from my basketball team... They are Kak Nuha and also Pui Leng (well she asked to call her Chan. okay then)
I'll update it soon when we get gold for Basketball ahhaha.. omg so ambitious... 


Jia you!





















Post a Comment

0 Comments