Pengalaman Pelajar Baharu di UKM

Hello Guys, If you are wondering where I am now, Hell yes I'm at UKM, studying Bachelor of Science (Statistics). Tbh, I miss my school and matriculation life. I don't know, I just miss everyone like freaking miss everyone... Because, here you see, everyone is doing their own things and doesn't care about others... But yes, of course, your life is freer and no one force you to do anything...


Looks AS HELL HAPPY BUT DEEP INSIDE, I FEEL ZEROOOO... BUT HEY, I NEED TO WORK ON THIS... I WANT TO PROVE TO SIR KEAN THAT I CAN DO THIS... AND OF COURSE, EVERYTHING is actually for my family. Pray for me guys, I've nothing interesting story for now, so maybe after I discover new life here, so let's just watch few pics from previous days...

*Hello it's Anjana Hereeeeeeeeeeeee*

*Our MMM Closing ceremony*

* PC yang paling kelakar for me haha*

*Heyoo, it's my team yang menang main oh-som version kkm tu*

*My Handball Girls, especially yang sebelah me memang scorer but no me HAHAH*

Truth,
Farahwah

Post a Comment

0 Comments