KMS: A Little Joyous

Who knows a stranger can be someone you love the most... Who knows the person you love the most might be your enemy... Just who knows??
I am truly grateful for being a part of them.. I've never expected to meet every single person as them. True, for those who can't handle my temper, it's a bit hard for them to accept who I am. Seriously, these guys have opened up my eyes how actually life must to cherish. It doesn't mean that my previous years weren't special, but I guessed what people says are true. Maybe, sometimes quality is better than quantity ❤☺

*My fellow classmates*

*Soulmate Goals- Libra and Gemini*

*In the lecture hall trying Iwan's new phone ahahaha*

*Also Trying New Phone*

*Formal Picture*

*Featuring Mak and Ain*

*Just Candid*

*This photographer seriously the worst*

*Again...WHAAAT?*

*Whaterverlah, the picture is blehh*



*Candid more*

*and moreee...*

*Fight mates*

*Insyaallah, till the end, even though sometimes I just back up a person at a time HAHAHHA*


*My pink soulmate*

Friendship is very hard to define. Sometimes, you want to be friend with this person and sometimes you just annoyed and like ahhh pleaseeee guys please....
Moreover, a person like me, I easily flattered, emotional, happy and sometimes I just prefer to be quiet. But, it doesn't matter.. I am a great person anyway.. HAHAHAHAHA

Well well well... My journey is almost at the end, wish me luck guys.. Hope to get 4.0 this time as I am a little bit confident. So, YEAHHH LET'S STRIVE 131!!!!

I end my post by put some pictures of my roommates ❤❤❤


* Wo hen ai this photo*

*Smileeee*

*Chinese look like, well I guess nope for me ahaha*
Truth,
Farah

Post a Comment

0 Comments