KMS: Birthday Celebration for our lovely Mum, Madam Salbiah

Hello everyone, so ya It's almost 4 a.m. and I haven't sleep yet. R.I.P myself in the morning.. So yeah, Have I told you about the celebration? Well I guess not.. So ya.. We have done a birthday surprise for our lovely Madam Salbiah.. Mastermind? You know who..hahahah...
Well, I don't know guys, for me everyone must be appreciated.. That's why I will celebrate any occasion that relates to someone that I love.. Who knows, what we have done will make they remembered us for years right?
So, let's share some photos before I mumbling more..
*Our lovely mum*

*Your daughters ahahaha*

*Sir Adib was eating my cake happily haha*

Well, I guess I will upload it later since it's not working.. So yaa.. That's it, we must appreciate everyone who come into our life even for seconds.. Well well well.. You know what, I've won myself a LCD Pointer which I really insisted to give it to my former physics lecturer, Sir Adib and it turns out I've won it.. I'm so happy that I can give the presents towards him because I know that he will like it.. Guess what, he thanked me and pray for my life.. I couldn't be grateful more than that.. Seriously, it is the happiest moment for me.. How I wish someone will do for me a birthday surprise, birthday prank... It just a dream will never fulfilled.. Pheww.. That's why I always remind myself to appreciate person whom I love, even though I know that they won't do the same thing towards me.. But, yeah sometimes, I want to feel how to be surprised, I want to feel how to be prank.. Never mind, it just a wish :")

Oh ya, how's my study right now? Alhamdulillah, all went well and according to His plans.. However, I need to work harder on Biology.. Physics much better because the calculation is pretty simple than Semester 1 so yeah, I think it is easy... Oh guys, I'll update these soon. Gotta sleep early because I want to wake up early tomorrow. Adios!
Truth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments