UPU Undergraduate Studies 2017: Tips on finding the PERFECT university and course for you



Hello guys.. So what you guys up to? Finding the suitable college or university? I bet you are .... So, I am one of the SPM Receivers this year and I always have that goosebumps... It's eerie to be said and hear or think..LOL

Okay okay... I might want to share some of my founding? Since I want to pursue my dream to study in France or overseas.. (Okay I prefer France like seriously) Yalah.. How can you study French in India lol..Joke...

Oh No! I just intended to share all the brochures you might want to read.. Unfortunately, there isn't the files uploading..Ohhh SOOOOO SAAAAAAD!

Okay then, I will share some tips according to my research....

1. First thing first, Pleaseeeee and pleaseeeee find your interests like seriously your interest is important to guide your path....

Okay... List out what you liked, you hate (Maybe your work habit or what)
So, then this might be a clue to you...
So, as example...
I will tell you mine...


  



What I like?

- All my things in order even though the color... It must be the same color to its partner or what
- I like to write..Give me a topic and I'll describe it as long as I can
- I like to sing and draw but I'm not quite good in acting
- I prefer to write in other languages that anyone can't understand
- I as emotional as ____________ when I watched foreign countries drama
- My favorite actors which is more likely from China, Korea and Japan...
- When studying languages, I'm okay even for hours ...

So, what I can conclude myself is.. I might be a secretary, translator, linguists, artist, author or something like that....

Next, What I hate?

- I hate being surroundings with piles of not arranged papers..I might throw all of them..
- I don't like to be emotional but it always happen
- I don't like when peoples are not working in team like ughhhh..
- Okay, seriously I prefer to work on my own..

Okay..See this is an example..So I must find my interest towards all of this... So, I can find my future career.. Okay.. The 'I prefer to work on my own' must be ignored since you are working with human not robots...

2. You have decided your interests. So, move on to finding your suitable postgraduate programmes

Okay, why I asked to find the postgraduate first.. It is because if you make a false step by picking the wrong programmes such as Foundation in Law, Foundation in Architecture or Foundation in Arts but actually you end up to be nothing and not related..
You are in the fire man... Cause some of them aren't together..
But, if you want to play safe, Foundation in Science, Matriculation, STPM, A-Level might be your choice...

3. Make sure the requirements are connected to the Undergraduates Programmes that you will be continue with..

Okay, for me... I want to continue my degree in Linguistic in French..So, what I had found is... ((This is UM requirements))

I must done my Pre-U with Matriculation or Foundation in Science/ Maths....So, That's it.. I must go through matriculation or Foundation to continue this.. This is UM requirements.. But usually Matriculation is acceptable for any courses.. I don't know but PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.. 

4. Choose the Undergraduates Programmes based on your SPM's result.. Make sure the result is according to the Specialty Requirements in another words 'Credit'

Sometimes, it just that they have their own standards for their future student..So check it before you send through UPU ( I have read these like for many blogs saying it )

5. Last but not least, try to survey the cost of studying, the surroundings environment, the accommodation through the past students via blogs.. 

Come on, don't be lazy to research because it such a waste.. For me now.. I kinda interested in UM, UKM, UPM and Uitm Dengkil..



Wishes you luck to find your dream dear 99's























Post a Comment

0 Comments