SM Sains Banting: Life as 1216 (Part 2)

So yes this is the part 2 seems everyone was so excited about my life as 1216...
So what do you want to know more....
So, as we knew... People comes and go...So yes, SPM year is THE MOST CHALLENGING YEAR for me...I declare it...Seriously, sometimes I wonder why all of this tests doesn't come before I'm having my final year..... But, you don't know what god will give you behind all of these so have a trust in Allah...Forever....

So, without wasting your time and also mine,
I would introduce to you some of the people that come to my life.....
OMGGGGG!! There are a lot of them so....Nevermind... Maybe you are one of the people on my list so don't worry... Hahahhaha.. Because there are too many of pictures will I post..HAHA yes so..Just Ignore for this time...

Ahaaaa...Yes..I would share my DELF Results... What is DELF? So, DELF is Diploma en Langue Francais.. yaa.. It is French Exam... I got only 87% and I targetted for 90% and above hmmm -.- A bit of frustrated there....

*Naafiz lah paling tinggi pun markah 89% Sikit je lagi aku nak highest HAHA*

Other than that,
hurm seriously duduk rumah tak best pun...Rasa nak belajar balik perasaannya tahu..Selain rindu-merindu, Farah tiada masalah lagi dengan BASIS hua hua hua

*Mak aii ramainya Xanthrons*

Rasanya kalau kenduri kawin saper saper ni habis lauk pauk kenduri hahahahahahha....Okaylah To Be Continued...

Truth,
Fawa


Post a Comment

0 Comments