Everything is blue



Everything is blue,His pills, his hands, his jeans
And now I'm covered in the colors Pulled apart at the seams And it's blueAnd it's blue

Why is it so hard for you to say thank you? I never asked more than it...Don't you know that I miss you do bad....
Why you make me feel like this...
Ugh, I feel so bad...
One more thing I really miss Alpharabi... I miss them so bad...
Ughh Dear god please make me at ease for once...
What I hope for my birthday is just one thing... I really want to meet all the alpharabi...
Cause when I meet them ...It feels like all the memories are thrown back... feel so bad here...Even though they are just fine but my self-esteem is just like .......................
Oh my, what the I'm crying.................
Everyone just not understands what I am talking about...
Everyone doesn't seem to care about me but they need me when they are in trouble....
Can't someone just fulfil my only one wish.... Please make me feel appreciated at least once...
I want hugs, give prize... People sing for me..thank you cards and so on....
Please just let me feel this...

Post a Comment

0 Comments