My Angel

You know what.. Sometimes, I felt that God loves me too much because He sends me a lot of angels to go pass through my life. Sometimes, I get something that I didn't even wish for... Thank you, god, for blessing my life even though you know that I'm such a big sinner. Well, I guess, let's just photo describe my feelings.. I'll continue to write it later....








You may have seen her in a lot of pictures because most of the time I spent is with her in Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor. Well, she's more to the masculine side and me as feminine in terms of what we like.. Other else, both of us are so sensitive and easy to be sulky.
I love her because she will help me whenever I need helps in terms of education or financial.
When I don't have enough money to buy food, she will treat me,
When I need her advice, she will listen to me,
I don't know, it just that she always be there for me whenever I need.. AAAAA WANT TO CRY, HUG HERRR... It has been a year maybe, we don't meet each other, I kinda miss her :( Oh yeah, I updated this post on 27/7/2020
Hope we get to hang out soon aaaa








Post a Comment

0 Comments