Idol

Hello guys,
So, today I will be talking about Idol... Well Is it really idol? Well, I'm not sure about that because I seem to be a lil bit fangirling about him, well most of all time ahahahaha... I don't know guys, he is a person I can't resist ... He is just awesome!

For me,
  • He is a very up to date person about world issue that makes him looks so like WOW (okay maybe just for a person like me who don't know the issue huhu)
  • His general knowledge is just something to admire! 
  • He relates the life and what he has learned, he applies it to life which makes him looks very intelligent, well he is...
  • He is a very humorous person... His jokes are always on point and never failed to make me smile
  • His eye contact and sparkling eyes and sweetest smile and cute laugh aghhhh everything
  • He is very friendly and patient person...
  • He loves English old songs pretty much...
  • He makes everything looks easy
  • He appreciates people
I don't know guys.. He is just too amazing and these words can't even define him. You want to meet him? Sure, come to Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor and find Mr. Kean. Hahahaha..

*He is a nice person I've met*

Oh well, he also makes me want to further study in Major Mathematics besides Cikgu Kamarabil.. Oh, I miss her too :(

*The moment when he puts the card right on his heart, dush*❤❤❤

*Fav Maths Lecturer ever!*

Well well well.. It doesn't ends here. Well there are a few stories that eventually makes me flattered.. Yalah siapa je tak flattered dengan Idola aduhai...

1st Story

The moment when I was late to enter the lecture hall because I went to toilet and... he said,
 Haiya attendance girl I masuk lambat 
omg omg omg I can feel I am so shy at the moment ahaha lol 
2nd Story

Also the same.. Lambat beberapa minit masuk hall because I was lazying around ingat Sir tak sampai lagi uhhhuuhuh.. But this time he added..

Dia ketua kuliah untuk kuliah ni you tahu.. ❤❤❤❤

3rd Story

I was like malas nak turun amik attendance at DKB sebab duduk row 2 and If I didn't take it, memang tak bergeraklah list tu aduhai... So, I waited for him... Pastu, cakaplah cepat sir malas nak turun amik list name.. Then, he said

Farah kan masih muda, mana boleh malas malas ( with smile and winking eyes)

Okay, time tu rasa macam naik roket dah sampai Marikh sebab happy gila ahahha lol.. I thought he doesn't know my name, or he knew but just ignore.. Plus, it is because he is only my lecture lecturer bukan tutorial...

4th Story

Okay, this time sumpah gila malu.. Inilah bila classmate ada jadinya.. Aduhai.. Because I was like joking and frequently saying Mr. Kean is my crush ahahahah.. Well, he is like Lee Hom Wang, so why not :P And then....
He asked if there is someone know about web designing and I was like.. blog tahu banyaklah jugak so I diam jelah
Then, he continues.. Asking if someone has their own blog..
without I realized, I put up my left hand LOOOOOLLLL FARAHHHHHH
Okay, then he was like oh baguslah sebab I ditugaskan untuk Web designing for KAKOM 18

My classmates were like uuuu Farah nanti date dengan Sir wooooo..

Well biasalah classmate memang function meh.. -_-''

5th Story

I was doing a question from lecture notes and he came and asked.. Oh tak boleh masuk lagi kah... Well I said lah belum sebab yalah I pun dari cubicle sebab kelas English cancelled...
Pastu, Iwan dah bangun dah daripada tempat dia duduk depan aku pastu berdiri alih buku bagai.. Inilah kawan yang function huhu..
 Pastu Sir duduk betul betul depan I....OMG OMGGGGGGG Rasa nak gugur jantung duduk dekat dengan crush ahahah.. woi jangan take serious pulak.. He just has all the criteria of an ideal person for me ahah.. Aduhai...

Maka bermulalah sketsa...

Sir: Haa kenapa baru buat...
Me: Busy lah sir
Sir: You busy apa...
Me: Entahlah busy

And then .... Datanglah watak antagonis... Au dan Afiqah
Tapi Au kira macam Adik tiri yang membantu kakak so abaikanlah

Fiqah: Haa Sir dating tak ajaakkkk ehhhh
Me: Eyyyy perempuan ni malulahhhh akuuu (dalam hati semata-mata)
Sir: Yalah buat apa nak ajak.....
Iwan: Nama pun dating.....
Me: *screams internally and can't stop smiling malu malu kucing miaww*
Fiqah: Alaaaa merajuklah dengan sir macam ni... eh buat apa nak merajuk pula
Sir: Just smiling and laugh cutely
Me: *marah tapi tengah bahagia, asallah korang awal sangat datang kalau tak lama lagilah aku boleh date T.T* 

Peluang berjumpa idola hanya datang sekali seumur hidup tahuuuuu.... 😢😢😢😢

Okaylah, that's All. Bye Bye!

Update ehehehhe Gambar baru


Easily flattered,

Post a Comment

0 Comments