KMS: Semester 2, New Whole Chapter

Hello guys, Here I am after 3 weeks of being quiet... ehehehhehehe
Well... I just can't imagine that I finally finished my 1st Semester y'alls!
Well guess what.. I've got my results for 1st Semester also...And.....

My Pointer is 3.24 GUYSSSSS!!!!


Okay, I'm sure that All of you like... What? Just 3.24 and you are happy as hell... Well, you don't know guys how much I struggled for 2 subjects I hated the most when I was in secondary school and handling 2 subjects I started to hate.. That is just a troublesome somehow... I want to show the slip but somehow... I left it at my hostel so yeah whatever.. I'll Just share the Grades..

PSPM 1 2017/2018

Biology - B+
Chemistry -  B+
Mathematics - B+
Physics - B
English - C
Pendidikan Islam - A
Kemahiran Dinamika - A

Pointer - 3.24
Status  - Lulus dan Sambung Pengajian

Well PLEASE IGNORE THE ENGLISH PART...Cause only ONE succeed to get A in my class... Anjana... That's because we did our Mock MUET nastily and yeah that's it... Imagine hahaha my classmates get 4.0 but they get C for English HAHAHAHA how funny is that... Yeah, so, don't play around with your mock MUET ya guys...

*Bear with the shame of getting C in English, the first time in my life.*

So yeah... There must a lot of factors on why I didn't get 4.0 of course...
First of All is ... OF COURSE THE 'PROCRASTINATION'
Second is my study style... Well, I bet most of us don't know how their study style was.... and yeah I just found mine WOHOOOOOO... Took years just to find mine... 
I will share mine with you...

Farah Wahidah's Study Style 👯
 1. Prepare for the next day lesson.. (If tutorial, do some excercises from the tutorial book and if lecture, try to read and for maths, try some questions before lecture) 
 2. After class finished, 4 p.m. just take a nap before Asar prayer and go take a walk after your Asar prayer... (Help you to refresh your mind)
3.  Drink A lot of water for sure to prevent you sleepy in the class... And EAT Breakfast, or else you will feel hungry until lunch T.T just like me..
4. Perform Solat Tahajud before your Solat Subuh... It just takes a while, guys... 
5. Don't put yourself under excessive pressure and tension

*So yeah some happy faces after the result*

Seriously guys, after taking the results... I saw a lot of people reactions... There are people who cried, shouted and yeah also go back to the room... You know what.. I learned something... Not everyone can be grateful for what they got ... And I'm very grateful that I can accept the results... Actually, there is a lot of things to share with you, but somehow... The blog doesn't allow me to post tonight... So, I'll update or make a new entry later about my feelings on that day... Adios!
Truth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments