KMS: Holiday!

Hello everybody...
Missing me? Hahahaha
Well, I have been busy these weeks... Like seriously so busy...meh ahahahaha
Well, I just finished my PSPM.. How? urmmm okaylah at least I can answer them right 😶
Well, what is past is past so.. Let's throwback some memories here 👯

Well, we have our last party with girls before our physics exam hahaha okay it's not really a party but just to celebrate Danisha's birthday..
So here they are..








Oh yaa.. There is something to tell you... Well it is quite funny because I'm being too bold but hey I changed a person into a good shape 😆


Okay, remember my chemistry lecturer? Yaa the one is very shy with us but he is a kind person actually... So ya.. before the exam we seek forgiveness from our lecturer but We are actually just four of us but okay lah wakil meh...So, then we travel all around the cubicle seeing all our lecturers (Farid, Qurr, Adila and I)... So, well actually I joined them late but they didn't see anyone yet so... It is not considered me late right AHAHAHHH
Then, they send a sticky note to him to seek forgiveness since he wasn't there. But then, he whatsapped us..

Ada yang nak jumpa saya ke?
And they were like weyh nak jawab apa....
Jawablah nak jumpa adehhh.. Je veux ne comprend pas  😑😑😑
Then, he said okay.. 5 min lagi saya datang..
Okay then, bila nampak dia kat pintu masuk and I was like.. weyh sir weyh..
Lepas tu semua sorok kat bahagian cubicle bio AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Dah kenapa? Seriously It was very funny.. And then, He saw me like.. WEYHH YOU GUYSSS.. YOUR CAMOUFLAGE IS A FAILURE AHAHHAHAHA



LOLOLOLOLOL Oh yaa before that, I also stuck a sticky note on his desk... It sounded like this...

Sir, Maafkan segala kesilapan kami dan halalkan semua ilmu yang sir dah bagi... Kami nak jumpa sir tapi sir takda.. Terima kasih sir.. Sir senyum selalu baru cute sir! 
Okay sebenarnya tak ingat, but well lebih kuranglah... AND THEN WE MET HIM..AHAHAHAHHAHA... Guess what, HE SMILED All around... Shoooo cute thoooooo... AHAHAHAHHAHA....

Okay Actually, I continue this story after holidays end but hey you all still having your holidays right ahaha.. So yea, for that story that's all but... I will share some pictures, to sum up my 1st Semester....

*Idol all of the time!!!*

*2 Deskmates that always on my right side* 

* With Iwan ft. her neighbour and her madu? *

*New Trio*

*I can't stop loving this picture*

*With Sir Adib, our coach, physics lecture and Ustaz aahaha*

*With lovely Madam Salbiah*

That's All for Semester 1.......
XOXO,
Farahwah






















Post a Comment

0 Comments