KMS: In a blink of an eye

Hello guys..
Without I realized, my first semester is

going to end 😭😭😭😭 I can't believe this 💔 Because probably we will change our tutor and lecture lecturer .. Haish so sad..  I am the person who is hard to move on y'all 😭.. However, I'll make sure that I won't make them dissapointed.. I love them so much as their effort to teach us very inspiring and amusing 😍
Oh, I will share with you a story....
You know that I am terribly hate Chemistry right.. Yes.. But it totally change when I did something maybe touched the bottom of heart of my lecturer...



The story is like this..
Well at first, my lecturer is very hard to smile and even give us a hard time to understand it.. Well however, days by days, he changed the way he usually taught us.. That was somehow inspire me how big efforts he put just to ensure that we are happy to learn with him.. Yaaa but in class😑, he never asked me to answer tutorial questions in front of class like seriously.. I was in front of him waiting for him to invite me to answer in front but never.. He kept asking the same person.. Okay fine.. I was a little bit offended but it's okay .. Not just me who felt that...


Well, I started to accept him as he is a good lecturer actually, it just that I needed time to observe people personality and knowing them.. and one day, he was observed by other lecturer and we needed to fill in the forms.. *ala you know that kind kita bagi 1 to 5 scale*
So, I was like terribly sorry for him since my classmates was not preparing themselves for the topic (minor of them)... So, as usual.. I commented full-hearted on the paper..

So, I said, You have shown a big effort to teach us and make the Chemistry is fun to learn

Sebenarnya, nak je I say thank you there tapi yalah kan formal... Then, a magical moment for me is when HE CALLED MY NAME FOR THE 1ST TIME 😍😍😍😍😍


Finally, he knows that I am exist in the class.. So, he asked me to answer the question in tutorial book and made him clueless.. Yess.. It was like.. I am not that dumb, it just I want people to at least know my name.. So, the next day he keeps asking, Farah taknak cuba? Okay farah buat..
I feel like very happy you know..
Now, that I know that everyone want to be appreciated.. If I had knew it earlier.. Maybe, I can change him a lot but however he is great right now.. We love him so much ❤❤❤❤❤


*There he is, the only one our fav Chem Lecturer 😍❤*



*Hehehe nilah Sir Kean I mentioned last post hehehehe*



*Fath takdeeee*



*Miss Ija, the real lecturer for mathematics haha*



*Madam Rosnah, our Kemahiran Dinamika lecturer*



*Our mom, Madam Salbiah ❤❤❤*



*Last but not least our dad 😂, Sir Adib*

So, I would like to say goodluck to 1.3.1 #kelaspalingperform #kelaspalingkecoh #kelaspalinglastminute 😂😂😂😂 love y'alls and Good Luck in Pre PSPM and PSPM.. Let's beat the rest yow

Sincerely,
A person who wants attention and heart 





Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Receiving useful feedbacks from others is one of the great chances we have to improve ourselves. Keep it up and I will always cheer for your acheivements.

    ReplyDelete