KMS: Life Getting Tougher

*yeap that was me in KMS*

Hello world, Yes it has been so long since my first post... I am so busy as hell until I can't even doing anything fun but yaaa THIS IS ONLY FOR ONE YEAR!!! BE PATIENT DEAR ME!! GAMBATTE KUDASAI!! I literally so tired of my chemistry and physics.. Why it's getting tougher *Cry* 😢😭😭😭😭😭😭 
Kay, just ignored about that.. But I'm grateful having such nice classmates 💞💞💞💞
They are so kind and understanding especially the SBP-ians (That spirit of being SBP-ians never end) hahaha.. And guess what I have one Special friend named Iwan.. Not boy.. It is a girl hahaha... Her name is Iwanina but she kept asked us to call her Iwan so ya..Okay then.. What the most touchable is....she lends me her second phone because my mobile phone is going to hell... She is so kind and exactly my soul mate..plup plup HAHAHHAHA 💗💗💗💗

*Me learning Maths HAHAHHA*

Ohhh the best part is, my mathematics lecture is Sir Kean 💖💖💖
He is so kind, adorable, cute and teaching like patiently like I almost died hahahha... Like he is my ideal lecturer!!! hahaha.. Besides, other lecturers of mine are so kind and yes they are very motivative.. I love them so much...
Oh maybe because I easily love teachers before this.. Yaa maybe, I couldn't say that I am trying so hard to become special in front of them by getting A in their subjects.. Goodluck me yeay!


I will update the pictures if I am dilligent HAHAHHAHA so adios

Sincerely,
Maths Lover HAHAA

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Goodluck Farah! Um. saya ex student kms yg awak komen kt blog hritu. Life is hard kt sana. sometimes je. but most of it smua fun and games. focus study first and everything's gonna be okay. dulu saya rasa stress btul dgn semua ni. but last2 rindu gk. study hard and get that 4 flat (like me)

    ReplyDelete