Destined to be in KMS

Hello guys ☺☺☺
It has been a month right that I didn't update this blog? YAAA I'm so tired af with the preparation for my pre-university..oh yaa as I mentioned KMS in the Title.. Yessa.. I'm here..so hello to my neighbour, BASIS and banting ðŸ˜‚😂😂
Well, well, well yaa I'm not the person who easily MOVE ON..hahahha But, its' fun thooo.. All my new friends are GREAT!!! Even the male friends are..It was like a magical moment when you can easily be friend to your new classmates..awhhh seriously they are fun 💕💕💕💕
Ohhhh There are a lot of pictures to share toooo....

*In my room ahaks*

*Langit Banting also good whatttt*

*This is when we were playing the electrostatic charge with my classmate, yeay!!*

*Surau As-Suffi a.k.a Masjid also*

* Physics Lect fanssss haha*

*Basically Basisians favs*

*My Classmate, ohh there are a few of them isn't there*

*Tak move on dengan Banting clique*

*Yeay girlsss*

*My roommates😙😙😙*

*Iftar with the study gangs...skema! haha*

*As I said langit Banting cantik also HAHAHA*

*Fellow lecture mates*

*Nampak tak yang handsome tu..one of my rival when it comes to come early to the class*

*Yeayy classmates*

So, BASISIANS, KMS isn't awful as you thought okay... It doesn't matter where you continue your studies in the future.. It's about your strength and determination... I am blessed with these friends.. They taught me something new in life which I can't get it anywhere I have been. It's so easy to fall in love isn't? So cherios!
Sincerely,

Post a Comment

0 Comments