Where the world 'Kakak Hijau' came from?


Hello guys hahaha the title itself tickling me hehehheh 😂😂😂
Okay I will tell you how can I came up with the idea being kakak hijau 😂😂😂😂
LOL serious laahh ..It's actually like this. Okay..
When I was in Form 1,
there is someone guy I know likes green because of his personal matter lahhh ..Can't tell here because it's obvious lol... Then I gave a nickname towards him but he didn't know that.So, I called him 'Abang Hijau'😂😂😂
Hahaha so there is the first idea where the hijau came from....
Then, it continues when my house accidentally the same since primary that is green.. Okay.. That's is normal, isn't it? So, then accidentally my things are green like pail, toiletries, towel and etc. My mum bought them lol.
In addition, I was thinking when I form 2.. Ohh I will be a sister towards form 1...Then..I like...Ohh I will be sister then... So I change my twitter username as Kakakhijau_ 🙈🙉🙊
Furthermore, waktu tu Farah fangirling our KR & TKR rumah..It's not just me actually...Semua fangirling diorang sebab they are so cute!!!! So, sebab tu plutonium always menang 😛😛😛
Hahahahah Cehh acah panjang takdelah panjang sangat...Since then I was called as Kakak Hijau by junior and also senior...Tak lama lepas tu ada yang obsession dia terhadap hijau lebih tinggi daripada Farah ..So, then diorang panggil Adik Hijau LOL ... I'm off.. Farah tak suka identity sama...What is mine forever mine..If you still want it then take it cause I'll find new👯👯👯
Okay byeeeeeeee 😁😁😁














Post a Comment

0 Comments