SM Sains Banting: SPM 2016

Hello guys
So how your feelings about SPM 2016? Happy, Sad??? Me? Well...Guess what? Of course, I'm still in disappointment... You don't know that feelings being horrible from the January 2016 oh no it's December 2015....Feeling down as hell for getting the last class...
Seriously, I have never been in the last class...So, can you imagine when your fate is upside down and you are just starting to getting along with new environment... That's is so no likely me... Being an intermediate student since 2012 make me feel so bad as I was the dumbest person ever..To be honest, I quite awful for not thankful to god... Forgive me, dear Allah...

So, how is my result? Well, I guess it's just a shame on me... I'm an SBP students but my results end up like this...My confidence is like high as Everest Mountain and yet make me fall from the highest peak because of my own high expectations... Maybe this is a Karma for me...Who knows?

Yet.. I'm still happy for my batch :) for the excellent results... Yaaa maybe this is not my luck to having nice memories? :'') Congrats guys for making your parents proud and congrats to myself for upgrade my results hehu :'')

*Mimpi nak belajar France sedikit kabur :")

Well, guys, I'm not going to share tips because I tak berjaya pun sob sob...So... You need to wait until I succeed to pursue my dreams and then I'll try to story all things happened during my SPM year.. Masyallah berat sangat dugaan Farah tapi Farah tahu ramai je lagi susah dari Farah.... Tapi, ni sebab first time kut I was disappointed by a person yang Farah anggap kawan baik sejak form 1 :") So yaaa...Dia dapat straight A and yaa.. dia mintak maaf kat farah malam sebelum SPM.. However, I will always pray for him sebab adalah jugak dia bagi dalam life farah ni :") But, I hope I'll never see you again HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OKAY BYE 















*

Post a Comment

0 Comments